Before the sauna
Before visiting the sauna - not only for hygienic reasons - always take a shower, so the warm water can preheat the body. After the shower, dry off. In addition, the following applies: Only stay in the sauna as long as it is comfortable. A large towel is used in the sauna. It is used to sit or lie down on.
Rules in the sauna
After the sauna
- Having the necessary time to spare (2.5 hrs)
- Always enter the sauna when you are dry
- You only need 10 – 15 minutes for each sauna
- Do not take the sauna more than three times in a session
- Chatting in the sauna does not enhance your own relaxation, or that of others
- Always use a towel to sit on
- Remove your clothes and flip-flops before entering the sauna
- After the sauna, cool yourself down with a cold shower. Never use warm water!
- Try to keep your feet always warm
- Maintain silence
- You may eat and drink only after you have finished in the sauna
After a visit to the sauna, drink enough. Between the sauna sessions you should not immediately replenish the lost amount of water, otherwise the elimination of harmful substances and the cleansing effect will be reduced. Do not drink alcohol or coffee, but mineral water and fruit juices.